Friday, February 24, 2012

Have the recent studies and evidence about the health risks associated with fast food and pizza, changed your eating habits? If so, beforehand, how often did you eat fast food in any one week? How often do you eat it now?, and are you planning to alter your diet anytime soon?|||My father becoming diabetic prompted me to diet. Halfway through my diet, I saw "Supersize Me", but at that point I'd already cut out most fast food. That prompted me to cut it out entirely. Pre-diet, I probably had fast food 4-5 times per week... (It might be worth noting that I'm a college student and couldn't cook in a dorm.) I was 150lbs, 5'5''. Now, I eat it maybe 1-2 times per week and always choose something healthier (i.e. Chick-fil-a chargrilled chicken w/ baked chips, salad with my own bought dressing, etc.) I am now about 121lbs, and I've kept that weight off since August. My shift was a lifestyle change and I never intend to let myself get that unhealthy again!|||Yes, the health risks and obesity (although I believe that's a health risk as well) have made me stop eating fast food and pizza ( and a few other things ) pretty much for good. I may indulge once a month. But it used to be 2-3 times a week.|||No they haven't|||It is feasible to lose weight rapidly but you should be realistic and comprehend that if you lose weight fast then you will almost certainly put it all back on again just as fast. I lost 10 pounds in recent times when I had a special celebration to attend, and I did it by following the guidance presented on the website in the box below.

火车采集器

No comments:

Post a Comment