Friday, February 24, 2012

When I cook a pizza the crust is often soggy in the middle. What would happen if a I cut a can-sized hole in the middle of a large pizza, and curled up the crust to hold the toppings? Would it cook too fast, or fall apart for some reason? What would happen?|||First if you are making lets say an 18 inch pie only use about a half a cup of sauce or less. Then for the cheese, you only need about two big hand fulls, at least for me its two, I think it is about 1.5-2 cups worth, but just enough to cover. If you see sauce showing through that is fine, the cheese will melt and cover it. Last, don't use too many topppings, and avoid toppings that have a lot of greese or liquid. If you want to use things like that for example, artichoke hearts, make sure you drain them well. Then like the other said cook it on a stone. You should be fine that way. I wouldn't cut a hole in the middle, the pie will fall apart.|||The best cure for soggy pizza is using a pizza stone. Ive had mine for years and its never failed me.|||then it will not be called a pizza, its something else
it will cook probably faster, falling apart I don't think so.|||A stone or an Airbake pan with holes in it would solve your problem.
http://www.target.com/gp/detail.html?ie=鈥?/a>|||It would be a pizza donut!!

I agree with the first answer. A Pizza Stone is the way to go. Center always gets just as baked as the rest of the crust.|||I don't know,that is a good question!|||I'm guessing you are putting more toppings in the middle than around the edges so try to put less in the middle. I had the same problem and this worked for me.|||Actually...make sure that your oven is completely preheated before you put the pizza in.|||Many food in the World created accidentally or by testing after testing.
Like the hole in the donuts, first they didn't have the hole, so the middle of them sometime did not cook well, and a boy just testing by cut a hole in the middle before fry, and surprised, they're cooked perfectly.

Soooooooooooooo, go ahead, try cut a hole in the middle of your pizza then cook in the oven, keep trying, I strongly believe that you're the inventor for the new kind of pizza.
Please quickly register this idea and name your new pizza, somethings like : PIZZUT; DOZZA...etc.
Wish you success|||go ahead and try it. mabey it will be really good or sumtin and u will end up creating a new kind of pizza!

火车采集器

No comments:

Post a Comment