Tuesday, February 21, 2012

My family is going to get pizza from a pizza restaurant. I am not sure if I can eat it, because I have no clue if the cheese would contain rennet. My father told me that they use fresh mozzarella. Does fresh mozzarella contain rennet?|||The mozzarella, parmesan, four cheese blend and feta cheeses do not contain rennet or pepsin. Instead
a biosynthesized or microbial enzyme is used|||Dear Terra V,
I don't know, but you should be able to find out, Call the
pizza place and ask---the manager will have books on
what ingredients are in the pizza. Some people are
allergic to rennet, and cheese is often made with rennet.
It clabbers the milk so that the solids can be removed and
made into cheese. There are other things that will clabber
milk, and it might be removed before the cheese is finished.

Good Skill,
Logan A|||i believe mozzarella does :(

火车采集器

No comments:

Post a Comment