Friday, February 24, 2012

Have you ever tried to make pizza at home?Any Tips?I am planning to put the yellow cheese at the last 7 minute, I mean I will cook it in microwave w,thout yellow cheese, at the last I will put the yellow cheeze.|||I make some simple pizzas at home, sometimes - I use one side of a pita bread (after cutting through the pita), then I put some tomato sauce/ketchup on it, and then some cheese, and then into the toaster oven for about 100 degrees for about 10 minutes. I really recommend using some sort of oven and not a microwave, if you want it to be more like a real pizza.|||yer i make them heaps.

*bread (plain or other)
*tomato paste
*toppings
*grated cheese (packet or otherwise)
--------------------------------------鈥?br> *Preheat the grill
*put the bread on some al-foil, on a baking tray
*spread the tomato paste onto the bread.
*add the toppings of your choice
*add more cheese, enough to cover, depending on how thick you want it.
*put in the oven (grill) for about 15 minutes.
*if its not done, give it a little more time
*enjoy (caution, v v hot)|||never tried hommade in the microwave, but have made it multiple times in the oven and on the grill (amazing on the grill). if you make your own crust DON'T get the little pizza crust packets, do it with yeast from scratch, or buy the premade crusts. The premade crusts are good and resonably priced.

my favorites:
mexican: refried beans, crushed tortiallas or fritos, and a varitey of cheeses and meats

caesar: parmesan cheese and casear dressing base, then romane and garlic olive oil and either chicken or shrimp with a coating of more dressing and parmesan.|||I have never made it in the microwave. Only the oven.
Buy the pre made crust. It's great, I buy a herb rubbed crust that is yummy. I like to put pesto on my pizza in place of tomato sauce with mozzarella, and pizza blend cheese, jalapeno black olives and diced tomatoes. Also love
*Mexican Pizza:
I saute onions and hamburger in taco seasonings. use whatever seasonings you like. I make ground hamburger meat (lean) like I am making tacos. I then spread re-fried beans on the pizza spoon the meat, american/cheddar/jalapeno jack cheese. Lettuce/Tomatoes/Black olives optional.
I also like to make simple chalupa pizza with beans and cheese only.

My favorite is BBQ Pizza:
I buy lean chopped barbecue beef, I am able to buy this from my local HEB, I also have 5 barbecue places close to my home.
I saute one to two onions in evoo or butter.
I spread spicy BBQ sauce on my pizza crust.
I then add my BBQ mixed with more BBQ sauce onto the crust, then I add my onions, then cheddar cheese and cheddar jack blend. You can top with pickles I don't like that but my family does.
I love this, it is quick and different.

Pizza in the microwave, hmm I don't know. Of course it can be done, but those are the already made pizza's from the store. If you are making a homemade pizza I don't see how this will work. Unless your crust is already baked and you are only adding the ingredients to finish in the microwave.|||Yes it's one of my favorite meals though I've never done it by microwave. I would recommend the oven method you'll get a much better crust. If you're short on time Trader Joe's has a decent pizza dough that works well. I usually parbake the dough, I take a piece and flatten into a crust. Then I bake for a few minutes to partially cook it. Then I pile on the toppings and cheese, you'll find the crust is not as soggy.|||The good thing with making pizza by yourself is that you can put all the ingredients you want in the pizza.

I recommend you to put quick-melt cheese. It's yummy! haha. the common ingredients are;
*pepperoni
*ham
*mushroom
*beef
*bell pepper

you may add more depending on what you want; for example.. sausage,etc.
haha.
hope you don't get your pizza overcooked!|||I make pizza at home all the time . I make my crust from some pizza crust mix. Then i pour Ragu homemade style pizza sauce on top, then add whatever you want. I add mushrooms , pepperonies, onions, hot peppers, fryed hambuger meat. Then i add white and yellow cheese, place in a preheat 450 degree oven for 12 minutes. My family loves it.|||Microwave pizza is never any good. You need a HOT oven (at least 450F preheated).

Pizza Quick is a sauce you can put on Italian bread and add toppings for a microwave meal.

火车采集器

No comments:

Post a Comment