Friday, February 24, 2012

My absolute favorite pizza sauce is Delgrosso Pepperoni flavored pizza sauce. This stuff is amazingly good, and I like it so much I use it as spaghetti sauce. I haven't found a spaghetti sauce with that great of a flavor, and I like how this sauce is kind of thick. Try it, it is really good! I actually tried the Delgrosso spaghetti sauce, and didn't like it as much as their pizza sauce. What is your favorite?|||barilla pasta sauce is the best
i can eat it outta the jar|||Carbonara and Bolognese are one of the most famous and tasty sauces of the italian cusine!|||vodka rose|||My own homemade sauce.

To me all of the jars and cans of sauce taste the same.|||My own...Homemade beats any store bought kind.

火车采集器
  • bikebandit
  • vin number
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment