Tuesday, February 21, 2012

And where are you from? This is not a set up for a bad joke. I work in a pizza place, and I hear it called many different things.|||In British Columbia, it would be called a deluxe pizza.|||I must say, that I visited Italy pretty often, but they never had pepperoni on theirs. Traditionally, pizza is a improvised dish for the end of the week, were all the leftovers were used. So whatever was on hand, gave the dish its color.
There are pizzerias/trattorias in Germany, who name their pizza combinations, like pizza with tomato and cheese is called marina; pizza with shrimps, mussels tomatoes, garlic and cheese is called marinara. The list is without end.|||I've never heard that ingredient combination called anything specific. I suppose it's a start on a supreme pizza, but supreme in my mind has a LOT more ingredients.

Personally, I'd call the pizza you specified a pizza with two ingredients too many. Lose the 'shrooms and green pepper and we're good!|||I think you can call it, pepperoni lover;s or you can put your name pizza shop at ....... deluxe, for example your name pizza shop is Davis Pizza then you can put name Davis Deluxe|||Its just apizza with pepperoni, mushrooms and green pepper lol.....If it is a supreme you would have to add onions and olives as well as sausage|||1. SUPREME
2. GARBAGE
3. EVERYTHING|||A pizza with pepperoni, mushrooms, and green pepper, duh..... =) And I'm from Jonasville.|||A GOOD ONE JUST KIDDING UMMM... sometimes people call it the supreme|||I'd call it way too much topping!

火车采集器

No comments:

Post a Comment