Tuesday, February 21, 2012

I'm obsessed with dipping my pizza in bleu cheese. I think it's one of the best treats in the world lol. |||i love bleu cheese on everything too! i dip my pizza crust init. if you want an awesome b.c. , check out litehouse brand... its made right here in my hometown of sandpoint, idaho...we have a factory here that makes the b.c. and across town is where litehouse makes all their dips & dressings. no, yer not weird...dip away!|||no cause I am obsessed with dipping my pizza in ranch and I love it, I thought I was the only who dipped their pizza in something other then pizza sauce. thanks for making me feel normal cause im not the only one with weird eating habits.|||one of the best pizzas i ever had was topped with portabello (sic) mushrooms and bleu cheese. the actual cheese, not a dip or salad dressing
|||Where I get pizza, they give you blue cheese if you order a chicken wing pizza.

火车采集器

No comments:

Post a Comment