Tuesday, February 21, 2012

Okay so I live in a different town then my bf and I want to send him a pizza already paid for as a little surprise :) My question is, how do I do that? Because I know that most pizza joints only deliver in the same town. Is there any pizza chains that send out to multiple of towns? Or am I out of luck and have to go all the way to his town and order one from there?|||call and explain to the pizza place|||I would try and find a pizza place in HIS city that could send him the pizza. It's really easy now, you can even order online if you go to the website of the pizza place and type his address and have you pay for it in advance. I hope this helps! :)|||Go on the internet and choose the restaurant near him and order it.|||u can look up a local one easily enough on the internet then order it over the phone and pay over the phone or dominos are a multi chain. try them? nice cute idea i think though!|||Order online

火车采集器

No comments:

Post a Comment