Friday, February 24, 2012

* What were the toppings and what style of pizza was the last type of pizza you enjoyed?
* I just had some Hawaiian pizza that was rather ballsy.|||chesse mango|||yes thanks

Report Abuse

|||One of my bosses ordered pizza for me and him for lunch today. Pepperoni, mushrooms, green pepper. It was delish.|||It was a garlic pizza with vegetables and tomota sauce with sliced sausages. Mmmmm... :)|||Hawaiian, brooklyn style. It was delicious|||I had Shakey's Bunch of Lunch two days ago. They brought out a jalapeno and chorizo pizza that rocked!|||it was a supreme pizza and it was the oven bake type ; totinos|||I had BBQ Chicken pizza that was AWESOME|||PAPA JOHNS PIZZA WITH THE WORKS!!!


best **** thing you can eat!|||"the miller brothers special" at fresh brothers in manhattan beach cali.|||Mushrooms, peppers, onions, cheese, etc...
I love pizzaa:)|||Pizza Hut.|||Pinapple|||Bacon pizza from Pizza Hut :)|||Thin slice with jalapenos, pineapple and ham.|||Pepperoni and sausage.|||Pappa John's hand tossed surpreme. I'm t0oo skeeered to try sweets on my pizza.|||wtf is with the fascination with pizza on this site?|||hungry howies
plain cheese|||papa johns|||just cheese, cheese and more CHEESE|||cheese

火车采集器

No comments:

Post a Comment