Tuesday, February 21, 2012

I'm planing to open a pizza restaurant, how does the recrutment works, the place in wich I'm going to open my restaurant is a very touristic and wanderful in the mediterranean see is there any retired pizzayolo who wants to come teach me how to make a good pizza and help in the opening of the restaurant and in exchange have a free housing under the sun plus a good amount of money to have a good time over seas?|||You can get this book called Top Secret Recipies and it has all kinds of the actual recipies that the restraus actually use. There's more than one of them. Their awesome if you're in the mood for a restraunts food but you're not in the mood to go to the restraunt. I guess if you wanted to you could use one of the pizza recipies if there are any in the copy you get for a restraunt. Im not sure though. I don't think it would hurt to.

火车采集器

No comments:

Post a Comment