Wednesday, February 29, 2012

I bought a pizza two days ago and I still have half of it left. I put the remainder in the refrigerator immediately after I was finished. It is a plain pepperoni pizza (don't know if the ingredients have anything to do with spoilage). Anyway, is it okay to eat now?|||3 Days, if longer freeze it. When you refrigerate it, put it in freezer bags, it stays fresh longer.|||the colder the frig, the longer it will last. If it is dominoes thin crust, up to week. make sure to heat it up to HOT b4 you eat it. If it is papa johns, 4 days is the longest i had it last.

the dryer it is the longer it will last.
just be carefull if you see slime or if it smells funny.|||You have 2 MORE days to think about eating it. It is still good provided it is covered. Fridges suck moisture out of the crust so it is important to cover in foil and/or plastic wrap.|||It consults http://www.pizza.inf.br|||2 DAYS
good luck
x|||I would still eat it.|||about 1-3 days, so i think it would be okay! choose me best answer!!|||i would say about 2 days

火车采集器

No comments:

Post a Comment