Friday, February 24, 2012

I love pizza, but the combination of tomato sauce and grease gives me some serious heartburn. So far, I've tried ordering the pizza without tomato sauce, but most places are so assembly line they just don't get it. I used to know only one place called "Papa's" (not Papa John's) in Arkansas that cooked-up a delicious one, but I no longer live there.
I miss pizza! I want to take a big delicious bite so bad I can taste it! Any suggestions?!|||Try a spinach alfredo or chicken alfredo from papa johns. They have a white sauce, and are so good it's silly.|||Make it yourself it's so easy and tastes so much better as for the tomato sauce just put fresh tomatoes in the blender until smooth it tastes so much better and cuts out all the preservatives and additives ect... then, after it's cooked, just place a piece of kitchen towel to take off the worst of the grease from the cheese. Easy and yummy. I have a recipe for a wonderful base and it works every time if you would like it.|||Make it yourself!

As the sister of girl with ADD, my parents cut out all preservatives, artificial colors and and flavors in food.
Which meant a lot of food we couldn't eat.

So, in that time we discovered making pizza in lots of different ways. Some of which included mayonnaise, cream cheese and sour cream as the sauce. And it's actually quite nice. Give it a go ;)|||You CAN eat pizza, you might need to take an anti acid reflux medication like Zantac (ranitidine) for acid reflux disease (don't freak out, it's VERY common these days.....) I take a Zantac before I eat spicy foods and I haven't had heartburn for over 10 years......But check with your doctor if you have unusual heartburn, as that could be the sign of something more serious, like a peptic ulcer or even perhaps a minor heart condition.....You didn't say your age, but if you're in your 20's and having that problem, you need to treat a potential problem......You can also ask for a White Pizza, and if the morons that run the place have to ask you what that is, get your pizza elsewhere......


Christopher|||take prilosec OTC before you eat and go for it!|||So, lose the meats and the grease problem will be better.|||Try to get seafood or vegetarian ones.|||When I worked at Pizza Hut we used to make pizza without sauce or cheese all the time. It is an assembly line but we catered to what people needed. Try talking to a manager if the waitress looks confused. Tell him/her your situation because of health reasons. They want you to buy their product and most of the time if you ask they will try their best to help you out. Happy Eating.|||I know I love it too. Wish I could help you with this one KY. I don't know what I would do without pizza. Have you tried tums or anything before you eat the pizza? Maybe that would help. Love, honey|||Check to see if any of your local pizza places offer a "Pizza Margherita". This is the classic pizza from Naples, Italy. They don't use tomato sauce, instead they simply use fresh tomatoes. It also has basil and mozzarella. The resulting pizza is light and has very little grease.

http://splendidtable.publicradio.org/rec鈥?/a>|||I love pizza, and all kinds of spicy foods. Finally, I started taking Zantac 150 every morning, or at least before spicy foods. It really works, and it's not harmful (I checked with my doctor). I take it and eat all the spicy foods I like!!!|||Here's the deal. You can't really have pizza with no grease (it comes from the cheese as well) so there's not much you can do. My mom tends to be upset from grease so what she does is a white sauce instead of tomato (she has same condition as you do, what a coinkydink) and she tends to like thicker pizza dough. And when we do white cheese pizza, she adds the cheese to the dough with a garlicbutter sauce on it in the last 4 minutes or so to reduce the amount of grease coming from the cheese. Hope I helped!|||Hmmm. Well, if i were you, I'd go with cheese pizza, and tell them half cheese. If you like veggie toppings, go with some of those. I know, it's stupid that you can't just order without sauce, but...

Oh, and Dominos has the garlic bread pizza and it has no sauce. It's really good too! But I like the sauce, so i always tell them to put it on there extra.|||You can make the pizza your self at home all you have to do is buy products from a grocery store and when you finish cooking a pizza or you bought a pizza, try putting a towel over the pizza to suck up all the grease. That is what i do.|||You could make your own just as the other Answerers said or you could try Pizzeria Uno, they have a pizza called "Shroom" that is sauceless. http://www.unos.com/newmenu/dd_pizza.htm鈥?/a>

California Pizza Kitchen has alot of pizzas without tomato sauce and can be found in your grocer's freezer.
http://frozen.cpk.com/products/flavors.h鈥?/a>|||There is a pizza chain called CiCi's Pizza that will make one without sauce. I'm not sure if you have them where you are, but their pizza is really good, and cheap!!

火车采集器
  • chuckie cheese
  • chuckecheese
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment