Wednesday, February 29, 2012

I've been using the packaged shredded cheese but it never comes out good. I've been dying for some good pizza, and the only way I'm going to get some is if I make it myself cause I moved to the only city in the country that has no good pizza places. Thanks in advance.|||The best cheese for a homemade pizza is real mozzarella. The stuff you buy in a ball that is packaged with liquid. Yeah that's it!! YUM!|||mozzerella or a blend of mozz & cheddar with colby/jack|||get it from the deli. sliced fresh mozzarella works best for me.|||yellow chesee|||I'd definately say mozzarella cheese, not only does it taste great, but it's not as oily as some other cheeses such as cheddar.|||mozzarela, parmesan or cheddar!!!

But mozzarella is a must!!!

Good Luck!!!|||mozarellaaaaaaaaa cheeeeeeeeeeeeese|||most larger grocers now carry an actual pizza cheese in the bagged shredded cheese section. It's pretty good. It has like 4 different cheeses in it.|||I really like mozzarella and smoked provolone cheese on my pizza|||I like using fresh mozz on mine when I am at home. I had this pizza in Italy and try to replicate it, it's good, but not as good. Don't grate the cheese, but let it get really cold in the freezer for thinner slicing. Top the dough with some olive oil, then sauce, mozz, don't cover the whole pizza. Bake your pizza on a pizza stone on the highest temp your oven goes to for about 8 minutes. The top with fresh ripped basil.

I also make this other recipe that adults love, but not so much with kids. Carmelize some onions in olive oil, salt and pepper. Bake the pizza the same way except no sauce, use the onions, then top with about 1/4 c. each mozz, provalone (about 4 thin slices), gorgonzola, and parm cheese. This is so good.|||Mozzarella di Bufala Campana (a.k.a. Buffalo Mozzarella)|||mozzarella of course! And DON"T BUY THE CHEAP STUFF! You'll be sorry!|||Sliced fresh mozzerella and fresh grated Parmigiano-Reggiano are the two I love on home made pizza!|||i like to use my own blend. it consists of mozzarella, provolone, and fontina. i liberally sprinkle some fresh grated parm after it's cooked.|||A mixture of Mozzarella and a small amount of a good shredded parmesan works well. If you want a gourmet pizza, use the small bocconcini balls or even a fetta cheese - great with tomato passata, semi sun dried tomatoes and fresh basil leaves torn and put on top. If you want a great pizza, don't buy those disks of cardboard being sold as frozen pizza bases. they're awful!!
here's a recipe for a dough you can make in a bread maker set to pizza dough.
480ml tepid water
20ml olive oil
5 cups of soft bread flour or pizza flour (if you can get it)
1 tsp of sugar
1.5 - 2 tsp of instant yeast
Put into bread maker in order listed.
Bon appetit!|||I use shredded mozzerella, and also the shredded taco blend that you find prepackaged in the dairy section of the grocery. You can buy mozzarella from the deli of the grocery and shred it yourself. We live in a large city, but I still buy my own pizzas at the grocery, and just 'doctor' them up, as my aunt use to say. We love DiGiorno or Red Baron pizzas, but add our own favorites, like extra mushrooms, sweet onions, and extra cheese. The possiblities are endless!!

火车采集器

No comments:

Post a Comment