Tuesday, February 21, 2012

I was in the grocery store for quite a while so I think maybe the pizza thawed a little while it was in the basket and on the way home. When I took it out of the box to bake it it was curled up alittle on the edge. I want to know if it is still safe to eat? The box says Do not thaw. Did the pizza thawed?|||um how would that make a difference just put it in the microwave oven and cook it, and wala u got a hot pizza.|||Yes it is safe to eat. The Do Not Thaw is for cooking instructions. Apparently enough people were thawing the pizza prior to cooking (like you would a frozen steak, hamburger etc.) that Pizza companies now put directions on the package stating not to thaw it. I would also not recommend you cook your pizza in the microwave... That is just plain nasty!|||It shouldn't make that much difference, it may cook just a little faster.|||its okay. just heat it in the oven

火车采集器

No comments:

Post a Comment