Friday, February 24, 2012

I want to make a homemade pizza and I am wondering what people recommendations for dough are!
annnnnnnd if you guys have any tips - that would be great! =) thanks so much!|||You can get a freshly made dough ball at a local bakery, or, at least around here, supermarket bakery. I do it all the time. I make my own as well, but it's a pain; theirs is very good and beats all other pre-made doughs I've tried, like Boboli (which isn't bad - just not great). All you have to do is roll or press it out and go to town. Fresh really is worth getting as it makes a FAR superior crust and it costs a little less.|||I like trader joe's herb pizza dough. It's really tasty.

When you get the dough, let it warm up to room temperature before you roll it out. It will be much easier to stretch out if it's warm.|||Boboli

火车采集器

No comments:

Post a Comment