Friday, February 24, 2012

Have the recent studies and evidence about the health risks associated with fast food and pizza, changed your eating habits? If so, beforehand, how often did you eat fast food in any one week? How often do you eat it now?, and are you planning to alter your diet anytime soon?|||No, when my stomach grew past my breast, that is what prompted me to diet. I still eat pizza but usually veggie and have a salad with it. I love pizza.|||Not really - I try not to eat too much fast food, but once in a while you have to indulge yourself. This economy is going to influence people to eat out less than any health warnings will.

And, what warnings about pizza? It's not that bad for you - tomato sauce is really good for you, and cheese supplies calcium & protein. I guess if you load it up with pepperoni, sausage, ham, bacon, and ground beef it would be bad... but the average slice is decent.|||I don't eat pizza or fast food, I can't stand either one! I did eat pizza in college, maybe too much and that's why I don't like it now!?!?!?! And, as far as I'm concerned fast food has no flavor and I prefer highly flavored foods.I've never liked fast food!

So, to answer your question, no, it hasn't changed my habits!|||No not at all....I'm still going to enjoy fast foods from time to time and not feel guilty about it.I just won't have it every day.|||no just don't eat out all the time|||No|||What do I need a warning for.l Any idiot known that stuff is not good for you. I'll eat what I like & die happy.|||yes my want to loss 2 stones

火车采集器

No comments:

Post a Comment