Tuesday, February 21, 2012

I made a pizza last night that was really good, except the cheese was just not that great. I used mozzarella. What other kind of cheese is best to use on a home made pizza?|||I prefer mostly mozzarella with some Parmesan ... the trick, I've found, is to use fresh mozzarella and not the brick. If you do use the brick, I find that a double-shred is better than a single. Shred the cheese, then shred the shredded cheese.|||I found by accident (since I was short on mozz) that a little cheddar, parmesan and mozzarella make a good combination.

For example, 1 cup mozz, 1/4 cheddar and 1/4 parmesan... is probably a good starting point where you can add more or less as you like.|||My favorite combination is half mozzarella and half EXTRA sharp cheddar. Just mozzarella can be a little too bland so the sharp cheddar gives it a nice kick! Mmmm... Now I'm thinking of making a pizza tonight!|||I have a different preference depending on the meat I use. For chicken I like a mixture of mozzerella and smoke gouda. For any red meat or pork I would prefer a mix of mozzerella (high quality) and monterey jack cheeses|||I usually mix a bit of cheddar with mostly mozzarella and a small bit of parmesan.|||Provolone or Gruyere are both great on pizza, they melt very nicely. also try using fresh mozzarella, its very soft and you slice it rather than shred it.|||We like a mixture of meunster, mozzerella and American...it makes for a very creamy pizza, and is just delicious.|||any mixed blends are good. cheddar is good, provolone, any mexican blends,|||Muenster, mozerella and feta. The feta dosen't melt creamy so you need others with it but it gives it a spark!|||kraft square cheeses

火车采集器

No comments:

Post a Comment