Tuesday, February 21, 2012

I was going to bake a frozed pizza before leaving the house last night, but I forgot, so it sat out on the counter for a few hours, unopened (totally sealed in airtight plastic). I put it back in the freezer as soon as I got home last night. If I cook it according to the directions, is it safe to eat? (No meat on the pizza -- just cheese and veggies). Thanks!|||Yeah Probally. Just try! you shouldnt get sick...

--Nick|||Yeah, they partially thaw at stores and on trucks sometimes... I would look at it, before you throw it in, to make sure it is still shaped like a pizza, and that not too much slid around... Plus there is no meat, so nothing really could have gone bad.|||Just warm it up hunny and taste it and don't put it back in the freezer.|||no|||yes its fine. I did this one time before too! I didnt get sick or anything|||I'd throw it out.|||dont worry about it. i eat pizza thats wasn't even frozen that was left out on the kitchen table the next day.

at least yours was frozen, and its was only a few hours.

dont worry about it|||It probably is ok to eat considering it has no meat on it, however I have had food poisoning to many times to risk it.|||Hello, the frozen food works this way. It can only be frozen ONCE. But if you cook it it can be refrozen because it has changed, according what has been explained to me
Therefor. You have a pizza unfrozen but it has not been baked, you must bake it, and then you can put it again in the freezer but not refroze it when it was raw...
Hope it helps

火车采集器
  • lady gaga born this way album
  • gas mileage
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment