Tuesday, February 21, 2012

I want to become a pizza delivery driver, but I want to know how much would you usually get in tips a night?

Does the driver actually get to keep the tips made?

And how much would the pizza place pay for gas?

Like on a busy Saturday how much in tips do you think I would make?

BTW, I'm trying to get a job at Pizza Hut and I'm from Miami, FL.|||Pizza Hut generally pays between .50 and .75 per trip for delivery to help with gas expense. It may vary depending on the price of gas and where you are. I am not sure about Miami...I live in Daytona and it's .50 right now. Drivers do keep all tips for Pizza Hut. The amount of tips you get depends on how many hours you work, when you work and where you deliver to. Be sure you don't have a gas guzzler car. And keep your maintenance up or you'll be sad. You cannot solicit tips, but if you get a reputation for being fast and friendly and never forget their extra items, you'll soon be bringing in some nice cash. A typical Friday or Saturday night could be anywhere from 50 to 200 dollars depending on how late the Hut is open and how late you're willing to work. Good luck!|||I would suggest a different job. It seems all across the country lately pizza delivery men have been the targets of mugging and violent crime.

Without knowing how old you are, Florida has a great Conceald Weapon Licence program (CCW) so that you could legaly carry a handgun with you.|||hey dude ,I used to be a driver back in my days(1987)I was making 6 an hr and they paid me 1.50 for every delivery and tips ran about 20 -40 on week-ends...less on weekdays......this was in Texas I don't know about Florida's way|||In SC I would get about 50.00 per night plus pay. On weekends it would go up to about 80.00 plus pay. You pay for your gas.
Frequently, now, the store will add in a delivery fee to the order. If they do it you WILL NOT make as much money b/c people will usually tip more on their own than if the store already includes it in the price.|||I work part time delivering and have for several years. It is an excellent source of extra money. Yes you take tips home every night and yes you should claim them weekly and pay taxes on them. Most employers require you fill out the form.

My pizza place pays 1.00 per delivery... with that and tips I take home anywhere from 25 to 50 dollars for a 3-5 hour shift, depending on the day of the week. Weekends are usually better. You will have good nights and bad nights, but with tips plus minimum wage or so, you will make about 12-15 bucks an hour. You buy your own gas out of that and probably would want to stick a little extra money aside for more frequent car maintenance, i.e. brakes, oil, tires, etc.

oh yeah and i'm in a small town of about 12,000 people, I'm thinking you will do alot better in a metro area.|||get a job at starbucks - the pay is better and you still get tips|||my x boyfriend worked at several pizza places and they did not pay for gas and he made $2.00 an hour plus tips and he said most of the time ppl did not even give him tips but i guess it all depends on what state u live in and what pizza place u work at and if they r always busy, he didnt make ne money if u live on ur own u would not b able to, u would make more as a waiter in a high class resturant on busy nights, hope that helps

火车采集器

No comments:

Post a Comment