Tuesday, February 21, 2012

I am going to New York City next weekend and I would like to know what is the absolute best, very traditional pizza shop. Personal experience would be preferred...I've seen enough on tv, so I want to know about places you've actually tried. Thanks!|||My favorite is joe's pizza in greenwich village! Its not sit down you go in and order and you can sit outside at a little park across the street! I love on the upper east side and i adore it! Roccos isnt far and it has rhe best canolis!|||well it's a restaurant not a shop but you can go in and just order homemade pizza. its not specialty but you might want to try other courses. I usually order meals and ask for a side of homemade pizza.. its theee best northern italian pizza ever. really great sauce like no where else: Forlini's Restaurant on Baxter street|||in the city to many to list

火车采集器

No comments:

Post a Comment