Thursday, February 9, 2012

Every time I make homemade pizza it sticks to the nonstick pizza pan. I use oil and I have tried cornmeal. It still sticks. Oven is at 350 any suggestions? Thanks!|||pre-heat the pan with the oven. dust it with flour. the pizza on it. yum. and turn it up. 400 or 425.|||I had the problem for years. Nothing will work in a non stick pizza pan. The only way to make good pizza at home is to get a pizza stone. We have three now because We like to make a lot of homemade pizza. They are made of clay so it is like cooking in a brick oven. We got ours from Pampered Chef which is a company that will service You at home like tupperware used to be. You can have home parties and get free stuff. But where ever You get one they are worth it. I would never make a pizza on anything else.|||Hi Donna S, Next time don't use oil,( you will probably have some already in the pizza) just lightly dust the pan with flour. If you have ever seen pizza being made there is flour everywhere so a little sticks to the base.If you are cooking on a metal surface it will make the pizza 'sweat' a little the flour will stop this I hope this helps. All the best. Rab|||Your dough should contain a bit of oil - all the best pizza doughs do, from restaurants to home made. I use a pizza stone and my pizza never, ever sticks! Cornmeal always works for me, too, so I'm stumped. You could try parchment paper if you don't have a pizza stone.|||Use your nonstick pan like you are doing and spray. You should have it to 425 it is hot enough to crisp it faster so it comes off. What I use is a pamper cheif stone pan. they are really amazing for anything. You dont even need spray with them, and they are super easy to clean|||omg, i worked at a pizza place for 3 years, definetly dont buy the spray...
u use cornmeal, everyone does. Just get a shaker and shake cornmeal into everypan before you put down the dough. Best thing out there for it ;)|||I think this spray called Pam, you can buy it in a cooking section at any local store!

OR... What I do is glue it to the ban, and then unglue it.|||use a different dough or a different pan, mine never sticks|||is PAM its a non stick spray. or just cook the pizza directly on the rack.|||put some olimon paper or somnethaiung|||some people put some corn meal on the bottom of the pan, works well when i make pizza|||Try higher oven temp. 350 sounds to low.|||I typically use PAM vegetable spray and it works for me...Good Luck!|||you buy the spray
i forget wat its called srry

火车采集器

No comments:

Post a Comment