Tuesday, February 14, 2012

I have a few pizza coupons, can you please explain how to use these printable coupons?|||If their from the actual Pizza site, just call and order and tell them you have a coupon. I'm sure their well aware of these. I've printed them online and used them at my Pizza Hut.|||i did not know you can do that can someone give the link as to where i can find that

Report Abuse

|||I'm not sure for pizza coupons, but I do know that for most internet coupons, you just print them out, cut them out, and then you can use it at the store. They usually say in smaller print that it's for one customer per visit, and it can only be used on such-and-such day.

Oh yeah, make sure it is 100% legitimate, and not from some foreign website. It'd be best if the coupon was retrieved directly from the official website of the company.

Hope this helps.

火车采集器

No comments:

Post a Comment