Monday, February 6, 2012

i love the zesty pepperoni pizza that cici's buffet makes. how can i make a pizza like this? what kind of spices can i add to make it more zesty?|||The basic spices for a pizza are garlic, basil, and oregano. To add a little kick to it, try adding dried red pepper flakes, just a pinch though and see how that works.|||I really like these spices on my pizza.
Oregano
Basil|||I don't know about Cici's, we don't have one here, but just put on some red pepper flakes--that should give you some zing!|||My Italian boss always included a little salsa in the tomato sauce he made for zesty pizzas.|||I often add lots of black cracked pepper (or red pepper flakes), oregano, fresh basil, and I dip in bleu cheese dressing.|||I like eating my pizza with jalopeenos and ranch.|||I would think the pepperoni is what's so spicy on that pizza but you can add hot pepper flakes, oregano, garlic, tabasco or white pepper, whatever you like.

火车采集器

No comments:

Post a Comment