Tuesday, February 14, 2012

I might go to a pizza (either Little Caesars or Dominoes) to get a pizza for my aunt's birthday. What sort of pizza do you like? Can you recommend specific toppings?|||My favorites are mushrooms, ham, cheese, and olives or pineapple.
In Romania my family likes cheese, ham, olives, and green peppers. With tomato sauce on the side.
My mom likes ham and pineapple.
I like chicken with mushrooms.
Maybe you should make your own pizza because really it's not that hard.|||Go to a better place than either of those (any other place will be better) and get a mushroom and onion pizza, assuming your auntie likes the same pizza I do. Get extra sauce and light on the cheese.

If your aunt does not like it, then I will take it off your hands, as a favor.|||i like the one from (you can get it from either papa johns or dominoes) with pepperoni, sausage, and it might have bacon but sometimes the bacon can make it salty.|||Little ceasers three meat treat is good.
I would go for all meat or all veggie. They are GOOD! Dominoes is good and if you order online put this code EBCS to get free cinna stix carryout only. When ordering i always search online for coupons and they have good ones.|||Go to papa johns, get a pepperoni, extra cheese and ittalian sausage, and dip the extra crust in garlic sauce which comes in the box. Mmmmm Yum! If only I had one near me I wouldn't be getting dominoes|||I prefer simpler...cheese. Whats weird is Cheese by itself is good, cheese with pepperoni is bad, but cheese with pepperoni AND sausage is crazy awesome.

Root Beer, non diet.|||I've thoroughly enjoyed Domino's ExtrvaganZZa Feast:

"Loads of pepperoni, ham, savory Italian sausage, beef, onions, green peppers, mushrooms and black olives with extra cheese."|||From little Caesars I love the pepperoni and meat lovers. For Dominoes I like the this one pizza that has a ton of different meats on it and cheese it's very good.|||sausage,pepperoni,cheese in the crust,cheese|||Make your own. :)

Peperoni preferred w mozzarella.|||Make it yourself. Its faster, more tasty and more cheap.

There are tons of recipes online.|||pepperoni or cheese|||Cheese from Little Caesars!!!!!|||cheese and Black olives for sure|||get anything you both like

火车采集器

No comments:

Post a Comment