Friday, February 3, 2012

I recently moved into an apartment where you have to punch in a code to get through the gate either by car or by person.

So............how will this work if I order pizza? Do I give them the gate code, or do they already know the gate code, or do I have to go meet them outside and if so will they call me and let me know they are out there?

I dont want pizza right now, im just curious.|||You just order it, I think if they need the code they actually call you when they are at the gate. (In case they cant go in) Ask them if they need the password|||I work at a pizzeria and we have the codes already for our delivery area posted on the board. If your pizza place has a different policy, they'll let you know whether you need to meet them at the gate or not.

火车采集器

No comments:

Post a Comment