Monday, February 6, 2012

I swear a few years ago I saw frozen pizza dough in the freeze section at the grocery store. it was in like a plastic bag in a big ball. Did I just dream this? Can you even buy pizza dough anymore?|||yes!!!!!!!!!! At walmart|||yes, yes you can, my parents used to always make home made pizza! its yummy =]|||Yes the stores do sell Pizza dough i have never seen them at Wal *Mart but i'm pretty sure they have them.
I buy mine at Aldis but it's flat pizza dough crust.|||Yes, you can.|||yea u can i just bought some at Wal-mart|||Depending on where you live. I used to live in NJ and I used to go to a few different pizzeria's and just asked them if they would sell me a few pizza dough's. They said "sure". They only charged about $2 for each one. They made great pizzas and I also made calzones with them, they were great!
All you have to do is ask. You have to go to a privately owned pizzeria though, cause Pizza Hut, etc will not sell you the dough.
Good luck!
(How I MISS NJ pizza!)|||I've seen packaged pizza dough, though only in the northeast. I used to buy it and use it to make cinnamon rolls and calzone...it worked really well. I don't see why a pizza shop would have a problem selling you some dough.

Where I live now (upper south), the nearest thing is premade pizza shells (Mama Mary's brand and various store brands), which are decent as a basis for homemade pizza.|||pretty sure walmart has it|||Yeah philsbury has this great pizza crust its a dough but it really thick and good.|||yes i did last year to make doughnuts they were the bomb!!!!!!!!!!!! go to papa murphes

火车采集器

No comments:

Post a Comment