Friday, February 3, 2012

I'm a grandmother and sometimes the grand kids want frozen pizza! I follow the instructions exactly on the box, but still the middle/ center section never seems to be thoroughly cooked. The edges at times can get really dried out. No problems with my oven temperature and I have pizza pans, etc if the instructions call for it.

Any help will be appreciated. I don't usually eat pizza or frozen foods, so I'm really out of my league here. Anyone else experience this?|||You need to thaw it properly
- Leave it on the counter top of your kitchen for about 10mins
- then bake it on the center of your oven

(Try drizzling the top with a bit of Extra Virgin Olive oil/ Olive oil once it's properly thawed)|||Contrary to the other person, you should not necessarily defrost the pizza & I wouldn't put any water in the pan (stange idea). Being a big frozen pizza eater, I do like pizzas that are well cooked so that the cheese is brown on top and the edges are crusty. My husband however, prefers the chsse melted and not brown and the pastry uncrispy (more bread-like) so it's a matter of personal preference.

I have a fan oven where the air circulates evenly. It may be that you don't have one of these but I reckon that your grandchildren would enjoy the pizza however it came out. I'd just cook them a bit longer than the instructions so that they are better cooked in the centre. Also, buy ones with less added chopped tomatoes (I'm not talking about the tomato sauce base) as the more fresh tomatoes the soggier the pizza. Mushrooms sometimes sweat making them soggy too.

Good luck!|||yes you can put a small bit of water in a pan at the bottom of the oven and then bake the pizza

火车采集器

No comments:

Post a Comment