Friday, February 3, 2012

okay so while i am waiting for my pizza to rise,
I was wondering whether it is okay to cook the pizza on an oiled baking sheet when cooking in on a baking pan?
OR should i just oil the pan and cook the pizza that way since i don't have a pizza stone?

Is my phrasing confusing? Sorry. Please ask if you need me to rephrase it. thank you.|||Yeh, it's okay to cook it both ways.

However, if you want a crispy bottom, you should slightly oil the baking tray and heat it up to the max, before putting on your pizza.

If you want a soft base, the baking sheet helps with a tid bit of oil.

Enjoy.|||Hmm.. Yeah, i think it's ok to cook the pizza on an oiled baking sheet.. My mother always did it with this way..|||First never oil the sheet pan. Use a light sprinkling of cornmeal or semolina. Then spread your dough and top as you'd like. You could also use round cake pans, in that case you would oil them a little. I use the cake pans when I make chicken alfredo pizza, Instead of tomato sauce use alfredo sauce, cooked chopped chicken, thawed and squeezed dry frozen spinach and cheese.|||I perfer a baking stone!

火车采集器

No comments:

Post a Comment