Monday, February 6, 2012

Papa Johns, Domino's, Papa Ginos, or Pizza Hut? I'm trying to become a vegan and I was wondering who makes the best pizza without cheese and all the veggie toppings.|||I would say no chain restaurant in my experience. Check out your local pizza shops (most towns have them) and see which one is your favorite. My local pizza shop makes a delicious pizza and never gives me a hard time when I ask for extra sauce (lack of cheese +small amout of sauce= usually drying and becoming crusty). They also are very generous with the veggies to compensate and I don't even have to ask. Domino's and Pizza Hut I find still put the same amount of veggies even though I have no cheese on my pizza - I find this annoying. And I've never had any luck with asking for extra 'free' toppings.

Of course, the best pizzas can be made at home too really easily by buying a vegan pizza base or even pita or english muffin bases (make sure you check the ingredients of these), adding all your favorite veggie toppings (can include veggie pepperoni yum!) and even vegan cheese (like Teese, Follow your heart, or Cheezly) if you can spare the extra calories, which lets face it pizza is a treat! :)|||Im not a vegan but cheese makes me sick, so your best bet is to make your own. Then, you can have a whole wheat crust, yummy tomato sauce (or whatever you like), and all the veggies you want. I personally like mushrooms, artichokes, and bell peppers of all colors, and onions! This way you know whats going in/on it and you get the way you want!
You can always throw in some soy cheese too.|||try going to a non-brand named pizza parlor and have your pizza made to order. Support local businesses|||leave eating pizza and your way is clear or make at home. But I think without cheese pizza is not a pizza.|||Pizza Express will make vegan pizzas on request and they are really good|||Where do you live? You need to be in Toronto, my friend:

www.magicoven.com

Good luck! It's tough.|||No one. You are going to have to make it yourself.|||Annie. She's in the frozen section of the grocery store|||never heard of a pizza like that

火车采集器

No comments:

Post a Comment