Monday, February 6, 2012

That's pretty much it. I have pizza hut bread sticks sitting by me from last night. I put them in the fridge and now I'm hungry. Every other time I reheat pizza hut bread sticks they taste like crap. So does anyone know the "proper" way to reheat bread sticks?|||you reheat them in the oven on a cookie sheet at 300 degrees for about 5 to 10 minutes. much better. also, try spraying them with canol oil befor doing so. makes them crispier|||I have a pizza stone that I use, preheat the oven to 425 degrees, then put the left overs on the stone, but if you don't have a stone, use a cookie sheet and stick them on that for about 3-4 minutes or until they get crisp again. Keep an eye on them so they don't burn.|||spray them with water and heat in an oven.

火车采集器

No comments:

Post a Comment