Tuesday, February 14, 2012

We've all gotten that pizza, the one that is supposed to have extra cheese but looks like it has none, or a supreme that is anything but. Do you know of any tactics that pizza places use to save on money and make their pizzas appear more abundant?|||I used to be a store manager for CiCi's pizza. There at the time 2004-2005 our pizzas cost on average 27 cents to make. So why cut corners? But some will put cheese on last to cover toppings so you really cant tell how much of anything is on it other than the cheese.|||I worked for a country store that would tell us to rise the pizza crusts ahead of time to make them look bigger. They also used very cheap cheese.|||Worked for a mom and pop pizza place in highschool. They would have us add more veggies to the pizza as compared to the meat, because at the time veggies were super cheap. They would always have us skimp on the cheese, and meat.|||It's just like every place else, they make the pizza, burger or taco look like it's loaded with all kinds of toppings. Try and ask if you can get one that looks like the one in the picture. I tried that at a Burger King that had a "Have it your way" sign posted. I told the person behind the counter that I wanted my "Whopper" to look like the one that was pictured. Several people in line with me also said "Yeah". The next time I stopped in this Burger King the "Have it your Way" sign was gone.

火车采集器

No comments:

Post a Comment