Friday, February 17, 2012

Grease from a Pizza box recently spilled onto the passenger seat in my car and now i have a huge grease stain. I tried using KRUD KUTTER to remove it but it didn't work. I am in desperate need of suggestions!|||Dawn dish liquid will get all grease stains out|||Yup. I'm more lazy than most people. I used baby shampoo. Worked like a charm. Except mine was engine grease. Much worse than pizza grease, lol!

I filled a bowl with warm water and a couple squirts of baby shampoo. Then used a toothbrush to scrub it out. Then used a wet cloth to blot it up, then a dry one to wash it off. Works great.

I also found out that you can use dish soap. Dish soap has LOTS of cool purposes... everything from doing dishes to keeping ants out of your house (ants despise dish soap - a wet cloth with dish soap rubbed on baseboards and windows creates an invisible line that ants won't cross - FYI).

But hey, these two suggestions are things you already have in your house (I'm sure any other shampoo will work). Might as well try them before you go wasting more money, yes?|||Folex, it's a non-toxic product that really works.
I've used it to get paint out of wool carpet.
Spray it on and blot it off with an absorbant towel.|||DAWN.... they're right, it will take out the grease and you only have to use a tiny amount!!|||maybe try some zout. just spray it on. or u could get ur seats steam cleaned.

火车采集器

No comments:

Post a Comment