Friday, February 17, 2012

I like Hungry Howie's. They are a small national chain. I usually get pepperoni and onions on a cajun crust. I am also a sucker for the Supreme pan pizza from Pizza Hut.|||We always order from Little Caesar's. Their supreme pizza is great and a good price.:)|||Imos Pizza in St. Louis they have a thin crust and use real provel cheese its the best|||CiCi's Bar-B-Que Pizza!!! (ranch dressing on the side for dipping)|||Pizza Hut.......Veggie Lovers Ü|||We used to eat Domino's, but in about the last 9 months or so we started calling in an order to Costco's food court for their pizza and take it home. It's worth the drive....the pizza's always fresh and tastes FAR better than Domino's ever did.|||aI'm normally not a "chain" person (I live in Chicago area-many "real" ones to choose from!), but I've had a few "Domino's" that are pretty good. "Little Ceasar's" tastes like they put the toppings on a piece of cardboard.|||pepperoni lover's @ pizza hut. actually, that's what i'm having today for lunch.|||I like the pizza from a local pizza place in Northern California,
Lampost Pizza. I usually order the supreme. But I love Sausage and Black Olive.|||Chain? Probably Pizza hut. Go out of our way to get a great pie at Pizza King! Yuuummmmm! ;-)=|||pizza hut - bacon, sausage, and anchovy|||domino's and cheese and pineapple pizza and breadstick with marinara sauce.

火车采集器

No comments:

Post a Comment