Friday, February 17, 2012

In Kansas, it is now illegal for a student to bring pizza for lunch on a special occasion such as a birthday. They say it is to help "fight obesity."

To me this is ridiculous. The state has no right to infringe on personal choice that way. Eating pizza one day is not going to fuel obesity. The government cannot make anyone a better person. It should be left up to the parents. Not the nanny-state that our government is placing us under.

I was wondering what your opinions on this are.|||I think it's irresponsible and outrageous.
Who do they think they are?|||The school should be promoting healthy eating for sure, but there is nothing wrong with having the occasional pizza.

I suspect they would loose a legal challenge to this.|||I think it's fine. If you want pizza that bad, eat some when you get home. It's not a big deal, fatties.|||I'm not even in America! All I know bout Kansas is this and Westboro baptist church!|||That's so dumb .
There's way worse thing than pizza .

火车采集器

No comments:

Post a Comment