Monday, February 6, 2012

I made a freschetta pepperoni pizza and took it out of the oven at 8:44, I forgot that the leftovers were still out because I was letting them cool and I didnt remember until 10:30. Is it ok to put the leftovers in the freezer to re-heat or will I get sick from the pizza sitting out almost 2 hours?|||Yes. it is cooked. I have accidentally left pizza (etc) out over night and then put it in the fridge early the next morning. No side affects at all. 2 hrs is nothing compare to that.|||stick in the fridge,you'll be grand. Pizza can sit on the counter overnight,its no big deal.|||During a party, which lasts for 3 hours, will the food still be edible at the end of the party? Of course. 2 hours is not nearly enough time for pizza to spoil silly :P It can stay outside overnight with no problems at all unless it was wet, which I doubt. You should have no problems with this. If food spoiled this quickly, there might be something wrong with them.|||no u should not have put it back just put it in the microwave|||No you wont get suck from it I've let pizza set in its box over night and had it for breakfast the next day.

火车采集器

No comments:

Post a Comment