Monday, February 6, 2012

I ordered a pizza last night, but I wanted to cook it a little more today. I have an electric oven, and I was wondering what do you think I should set the temperature for, and how long should I leave it too cook? Honestly, the pizza when I got it wasn't cooked enough to my liking (i like it to be a little crisper), so I thought that maybe cooking it some more today would make it better.|||If it's room temperature, just stick it under the broiler (on a pan) for about 3 minutes (checking it often).


If it's cold, stick it in a preheated 400 degree oven for about 10-15 minutes.


Just keep an eye on it both ways. :)|||you can put a bit of bread crumbs on the bottom of a pizza pan and reheat
or
put on tin foil on a large cookie sheet (if you don't have a pizza pan) and reheat
just set the oven for 350*F and keep an eye on it, for a few minutes so you don't burn the cheese.|||375-400 degrees in the oven, and try cooking it in 5 min intervals.|||Yeah, but why bother? You can achieve the same thing by putting it in a microwave for 30 seconds on high.

火车采集器

No comments:

Post a Comment