Friday, February 3, 2012

I made a homemade pizza dough today (whole wheat flour, soy flour, and flax and olive oil of course) and I don't have a pizza stone, only a large round pizza pan. Unfortunately it is NOT nonstick. I DON'T have any cornmeal. How can I keep the pizza from sticking?|||All I have is a large pizza pan myself.
I use ordinary margerine on the bottom and add lemon pepper for the taste on the bottom crust.
The crust it self is problem,it should somewhat lacks in texture.I put in as much oil as I need so the crust is moist.This helps me out alot.
I hope this helps you.|||Make sure you add enough flour to you doug that it isn't sticky. I just use a regular pizza pan and have never had a problem. If you are really worried you could put some oil or flour on the pan.|||If you have any non sitck cooking spray (PAM) it keeps food from sticking to pans without affecting the taste or anything like that.|||Cover the pan with vegetable oil or olive oil that would be so much helpful from sticking.|||PAM spray, Crisco, lard, even a coated pan with oil and a shake of flour.|||When I don't have cornmeal, I oil the pan with olive oil and then dust with flour over the oil. It works perfectly|||spread w/ nonstick spray or brush w/ oil|||Bought the oven pizza|||Pam.|||Use a cooking spray|||cover base with olive oil

火车采集器

No comments:

Post a Comment