Tuesday, February 14, 2012

I made up this recipe but I want some herbs to make the taste BAM into your mouth. So far it's just melted cheese and a healthy mix of tomato paste (with garlic and some bits of onion mixed through) between two thick slices of bread.

Any food you would put in it or any herbs you would suggest. I am aiming for it to taste like a homemade pizza. I would like to make it so the garlic bursts and shows itself clearly.|||Oregano would be the best herb to add. It goes great with cheese and tomatoes and is always in pizza. Oooh, and make sure you add some black pepper too.

To bring the garlic out more, try rubbing a clove on the bread first, or grating a TINY bit of raw garlic in. The flavour's incredibly strong when it's raw, so it'll definitely bring out the garlickiness, but don't overdo it!|||coming from a man who hasent eaten in 6months due to a lawsuit cover by putting meth in my food along with various other druuugs to counter-interact with the effects. I say oreagno red pepper pepper, maybe sausage. mozzerella main , combo of powdered an cut permesean cheese as accents
AHHHHHHHHHHHHHH HELP I CANT CALL THE COPS|||I would use a herbed focaccia bread, tomatoe sauce, mozz and parm cheese and sauteed mushrooms, garlic slices, gr. peppers , onions and sausage.|||Herbs..oregeno, rosemary, parsley.|||oregano

火车采集器

No comments:

Post a Comment