Tuesday, February 14, 2012

Before its time to toss it.
I ordered pizza Saturday and I have 4 slices left in my fridge. Can I reheat them now? Are they safe?|||Yes its fine - I use the 3 day rule for almost everything.|||Yeah, you should be fine. I have left it up to a week in the fridge, but that is probably longer than I should have - but it was still fine. If you don't think you are going to eat it, wrap each slice in plastic wrap separately, then put them in a freezer bag and freeze them. When you have a taste for pizza you can easily take a slice out and cook it in the toaster oven or oven. The oven makes the crust nice and crispy as opposed the the microwave.|||I would eat them today, they will be fine, but if left much longer, toss them. Leftover pizza doesn't last long at my house, we eat it cold or slightly heated for breakfast the next day. If there's still some left, we heat it in the microwave for lunch.|||Generally speaking the FDA considers food safe within 7 days of preparation, however the quality of the pizza diminishes at a very fast rate. so while it may be safe it might not taste so good|||If they are wrapped your golden. the secret is never to leave the slices in the box.|||if you seal them well in plastic or aluminum foil they could last up to 7 days.|||about 2 to 3 days...4th days probably safe but will taste like crap..anything more than that throw out|||yes, just heat your oven and put them back in there for about 8 minutes.

火车采集器

No comments:

Post a Comment