Tuesday, February 14, 2012

Are pizza pans meant to be reusable? I brought some pizza pans for a recipe and I had use one, but they intended for be reusable?|||yeah|||yes they are|||If it is like, Teflon or that metallic looking sturdy kind then yes. If it is like tin foil, then no.|||Yep!|||if you have the right pans|||Hey, I know people who wash the styrofoam plates and plastic ware used at picnics!!!

Yes, you can wash the aluminum pizza pan and reuse it until it gets totally bent out of shape.

I use the aluminum throw away pie pans until they are totally bent out of shape or my sister cuts them up along with the pie!!

I wash the throw away roasting pans too at Christmas and put them in the cabinet for next year.

火车采集器
  • italian english translation
  • top baby names
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment