Monday, February 6, 2012

I'm looking for the best web site or sites that rate local pizza places.

Since taste in pizza is very subjective I'd like a site that will tell me the type of pizza they specialize in and provide detailed reviews other than 'best pizza ever'.

Hoping to find a site that will let me search by zip code and has coverage over a wide part of the US.

Any recommendations? Or even comments on your favorite pizza places?|||I have been using them for years.
They are located at www.dine.com
The ratings are in the reviewers own words, so may be brief or detailed, depending on that particular reviewer. You can search by city, zip code, type of restaurant, etc.

Also, you might want to become a member and turn in your OWN ratings. You can accumulate points, and when you have accrued enough, turn them in for a dine.com T-shirt. There is no charge for membership.
I love to go into a new place wearing a T-shirt that identifies me as a restaurant rater -
LOL!!|||http://www.newyorkpizzafinder.com/rating鈥?/a>

This is interesting, anyway

I'd pick my favorites:

National - I prefer Papa John's - but they are just average - but on the road, and I don't know others, they are edible

Local: my favorite ever is a place Call Wick's in Louisville - great Pizza, lot's of topping choices and a great environment to eat.

Also, Tony's in NY, Pizzaria Uno in Chicago, Geno's East in Chicago and Giardono's in Chicago, and I also like California Pizza Kitchen for "funky" pizza. Also Wolfgang Pucks for the same kind.|||http://www.citysearch.com has everything from restaurants to grocery stores. its basically an online whitepages, but you can search by category, and you can write reviews and rate businesses.|||http://www.thelocalsfavorites.com|||b4ueat|||I use Yelp. www.yelp.com

火车采集器
  • huhot
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment