Friday, February 17, 2012

I'm on a low carb diet, but I absolutely love pizza. As a compromise, I will usually buy a pizza and eat everything but the bread. This last time the pizza I had was:

Large pizza from Dominos
Extra Cheese
Pepperoni
Pineapple
Jalapeno

I want to keep track of how many calories I eat so I want to know around how much this meal has.|||You realize that all those have carbs in them as well. Plus carbs are the least of your worries there. Pizza's are greasy and fattening, even without the bread.|||Can't help you here, but if you don't mind cooking for yourself look up lo-carb pizza crust receipies... They use almond meal/almond flour, or soy flour, or other nut flours instead of regular wheat flour.

I hope this helps :)|||U can eat pizza here and there, just don't eat more than 4 slices and keep your calories down through the week. But your still looking at close to a 1000 calories for 4 pieces with no crust

火车采集器
  • monroe muffler
  • battlefield bad company
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment