Friday, February 17, 2012

Something that tastes close to the pizza hut sauce.
What have you tried?|||I don't like any jarred pizza sauce. If you have a good spag. sauce that you like, use that, but add some oregano. IMHO oregano is a MUST for pizza.

If I'm in a hurry and don't have any sauce on hand, I'll water down some tomato paste, add pepper, oregano, basil, garlic powder & onion powder. It's fast, easy, and very tasty.|||Pizza Hut Sauce Clone

1 (8 Ounce) can tomato paste
1/2 cup water
1/2 teaspoon oregano
1/2 teaspoon basil
1/2 teaspoon garlic
1/2 teaspoon marjoram
1/2 teaspoon salt

This has canned content but I cant think of any sauces that came in the super market that match it well|||I use whatever canned or jarred spaghetti sauce I have. I never eat pizza hut, so I couldn't tell you what is close. You only use a little to moisten up the crust anyway.|||I just use commerrcially bottled spaghetti sauce.|||Don Pepino pizza sauce

火车采集器

No comments:

Post a Comment