Monday, February 6, 2012

I'm talking about the cheese that's all stretchy and delicious. The cheese never stretches when I order from Pizza Hut but I ordered from this little pizza shop and the cheese was really good and melty and stretchy. I want to make my own pizza but I want this cheese.|||FRESH mozzarella! Not storebought sliced or crumbled!|||Most places use mozzarella but some use provolone or cheddar, depending on the pizza.

I would order some higher quality cheese or shred your own if you want restaurant-quality cheesy pizza. The pre-shredded stuff in grocery stores won't do it.

Good luck!|||mozzerella|||mozzerella|||I like buffalo mozzerella. I think the one you want is shredded mozzerella in the plastic bag. Get the full fat one. That should give you the stretch.|||mozzerella

though you can use cheddar|||It is usually mozzerella cheese.|||Some places use a mixture of provalone and mozzarella cheese|||BLEU..... or goat|||I would go to the little pizza shop and ask them what kind of cheese they use, that way you know you got the right kind of cheese.|||use only fresh mozzarella from an italian deli or pizza restaurant that sells it.

火车采集器
  • trade in value
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment