Thursday, February 9, 2012

My pizza stone recently broke, and I want to make pizza (using homemade pizza dough) tonight. All I have is an air-bake cookie sheet. Will that work for making my pizza? Will the crust turn out differently from a crust made on a pizza stone?|||Your pizza will be fine on the air bake sheet. That's all I had for my pizzas until last Christmas. You can just put the dough down or use corn meal. I never bothered with the corn meal since I wasn't trying to slide it onto a pizza stone.

Enjoy your pizza!|||Yes, the crust will be different b/c the properties of stone and metal vary. But it won't be inedible or anything. Use what you have and move on.|||The pizza will cook well.|||Should be fine use some semolina or corn meal on the pan so the dough won't stick during cooking.
The dough should turn out ok.

火车采集器

No comments:

Post a Comment