Thursday, February 9, 2012

There is no pizza WOMAN. It is a man. He is in silky pink lingerie.|||Hmm,
depends on how he looks.
But I'll be ordering from that place more often.|||um.. make fun of him then knock him out steal the pizza and give the box back, park him in the front of the pizza parlor then call a complaint about not getting my pizza, owner checks parking lot see's the half eaten pizza with crust on the workers belly and fires him.

one love|||Lol.... I wouldn't trust him as much. If the pizza guy is wearing lingerie, then that makes me think "where has the pizza been?" That's just too much for me. I don't know what i would do with the pizza, but i'd be reluctant to eat it. Silly maybe, but true.|||I would say "why the hell is my pizza in lingerie?"
Oh, the guy is in lingerie? I'd pay him and say thank you.
As long as the pizza is good I don't care what he wears.|||i would probably laugh take a pic. and give him 10 more bucks for doing that . then close the dorr and inspect my pizza and eat it .|||drag him into my house

tie him up

have my way with him

and when I'm done light a cig and have a slice of pizza|||I would say that this adult film has a poor storyline.|||pay for my pizza and close the door...

what else?|||vomit|||Tell him, that's not going to get you a bigger tip.|||As long as its hot, he could wear a diaper, and Ii wouldn't care♥|||he gets an extra dollar in addition to the planned tip...|||Act like he was in normal clothes|||Tuck a dollar in his G-string.|||Did he show up at your door too?|||he would get a bigger tip.|||I'd laugh my butt off!!! If he lets me take a picture, he would get a great tip :)|||try not to laugh :)|||that sounds like my last dream..|||wow.......is it hot in here?

火车采集器

No comments:

Post a Comment