Thursday, February 9, 2012

There is no pizza WOMAN. It is a man. He is in silky pink lingerie.|||I'd look him over and say, "Funny, I don't remember ordering extra sausage."

Then I would tip him with a pair of pants.|||Be like HAYYY BABEH.

Come on in and show meh whatcha workin' wit.|||Laugh my butt off and give him a tip for having big enough balls to show up in something like that.|||If he's hot, freak out. If he's ugly, i'll call the cops.|||Is this a Robert Pattison question again?|||i'd be scared. my pizza man is an old man, lmao.|||eww..the pizza guy from the place i order from is old.|||laugh till i cry
take the pizza
and give him an extra tip for doing such a thing|||Id realize i have ordered from a womans strip club...|||I'd send that pizza back, YUK! Lace pizza, thong stuck tween my teeth? NO!|||I think I'd end up eatin KFC that night...|||I'd ask him in Thinking he was a she! Ha! Ha! Amusing!|||not be too surprised with the way people dress these days|||**I'll be like, "whoa! are you in drugs??"|||Looks like somebody is going to get the tip of his life, if ya know what I mean.|||I would rip it off and make him leave naked.|||pizza WOMAN .. ok

火车采集器

No comments:

Post a Comment