Tuesday, February 14, 2012

You are selling slices of cheese and pepperoni pizza for a fundraiser. If you sell 0 cheese slices, then you must sell 15 pepperoni slices. For every 2 cheese slices sold, the # of pepperoni slices that need to be sold decreases by 1.|||For every 2 cheese slices sold, pepperoni slices go down by 1

0 cheese and 15 pepperoni
2 cheese pizzas you need 14 pepperoni (decreases by 1)
4 cheese pizzas, 13 pepperoni
6 cheese 12 pepperoni
8 cheese 11 pepperone
10 cheese 10 pepperoni|||the answer is 10..
if you sold 2 slices of cheese pizza, then you must sell 14 slices of pepperoni.
if you sell 4 slices of cheese pizza, then you must sell 13 slices of pepperoni.
if you sell 6 slices of cheese pizza, then you must sell 12 slices of pepperoni.
if you sell 8 slices of cheese pizza, then you must sell 11 slices of pepperoni.
if you sell 10 slices of cheese pizza, then you must sell 10 slices of pepperoni..
this is because you have specified that For every 2 cheese slices sold, the # of pepperoni slices that need to be sold decreases by 1.|||I'mm reeeally sorry, but I thought that since this question is answered, I thought that it'd be ok if I brought my own question to attention! I don't normally do this, but I am a desperate eigth grader and I need a name for my science fair project. My science fair has to do with how density affects flight! thanks a bunch!!!!!!
(And I totally understand why you wouldn't answer this sorry!!)|||10|||42|||10|||idk 0|||10
need to sell 15 pepporoni however for every 2 cheese one less pepperoni
sooooooo 10/2=5 pepporoni slices less
so original 15 minus the 5 you don't have to sell because of the cheese sold =10|||10|||10|||0 0 0
zip
nada !!|||i thought that the answer was 20 but when i look at SJM answer it makes sense that the answer is 10|||10.

火车采集器

No comments:

Post a Comment