Tuesday, February 14, 2012

Bought a fresh pizza crust from an italian market. I've seen pizza kitchens put the crust in oven for a few minutes before adding the topping and baking.|||I would not.

Those who pre-bake do it because their oven is a brick oven @ 700F. They do it to penetrate the dough and not scorch the cheese.

If you do it at home, you will dry out that crust bad since it will be at such a lower temp.

Just add the toppings and eat.|||Depends on the toppings. If you are adding a lot of cheese, sauce & heavy or toppings with juice (pineapple, olives)....you may want to pre-bake a little. Otherwise, the center of the pizza will get soggy.|||I like to bake mine a few minutes before adding the toppings, but it is not necessary. It makes a crisper crust.|||The way I prefer it may not be yours--
but if you like the crust overcrusted and the toppings soft then OK
or if you like it soft all the way then top it first--- guess you got my drift!|||No,,absolutely not,,,,|||I always brown my premade crust before adding sauce and toppings.....|||if you want a good pizza go to pizza hut
or cici's
[:|||that the way to do it

火车采集器

No comments:

Post a Comment