Tuesday, February 14, 2012

Would you care if they had a bored attitude as long as you get your pizza?
Do you need a smiling face?
Would you prefer small talk?
Do you mind waiting those few seconds while the pizza person gets the pizza out of their heated bag?
Do you need a lot of eye contact?
Would you be embarrassed if you called a girl pizza delivery person a sir?
Do you mind waiting at your door while the pizza person gets change for you and does their math in their head?|||Just to get the order to me in the time they said they would. Early is always a bonus. No small talk, not necessary. A smile & eye contact is nice, but again, not necessary. I usually have the exact change ready (with tip), or I've already done the math for him (just give me a five back, please). And I'm always embarrassed when calling a person the wrong sex: so I avoid it if I'm not sure!|||Well i want a HOTT pizza
a nice delivery person who looks happy
i dont mind waiting the few seconds
and if im feelin real generous ill tip
i just say hi how much thanks bye

I had experience where this pizza guy was so rude i was in the bathroom n he was calling my house!! No lie! And he got mad when i came to the door. ugh|||I dont know but this one time this dude asked if my golden retrever was a monkey and i was like 'no' nd he was like 'but it clearly is a monkey' so then i slammed the door on his face and threw a rock at him....|||I would expect service and civility and all you mention.|||I want them to bow down to me and give me a ******** :D and then have my pizza|||A little not on time so I don't have to pay|||my food hot and ontime... thats all lol

火车采集器

No comments:

Post a Comment